You can add our webpage to the home screen of your mobile phone and use it as an app.
- Open irish.session.nz in the Chrome browser on your Android phone.
- Tap on the menu icon (three vertical dots).
- Select “Install App.”
- Tap “Install” to confirm.
Later versions of Chrome may prompt you to Add New Zealand Irish Sessions to Home Screen.
If you use Microsoft Edge, you can also install it as an app using a similar process.
- Open irish.session.nz in the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Tap on the share icon (a square with an arrow coming out of it).
- Scroll down the list of options.
- Select “Add to home screen.”
- Tap “Add” to confirm.
- Tap on the share icon in Safari on iPhone.
Once you’ve added the NZ Irish Sessions app to your home screen, whenever you tap the icon, NZ Irish Sessions will launch just like any other app.
If you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your desktop browser, you can install The Session as a desktop app too.
- Open irish.session.nz in Chrome or Edge on your computer.
- Click on the install icon in the address bar.
- Click “Install” to confirm.